Since having a new determined mission of making my first million online (as well as sleeping wih 100 chicks), I am currently reading “the millionaire fastlane”, by M.J. DeMarco. I found this book an Victor Pride’s Blog Bold and Determined as a recommendation. I need something to get started. Having my own Blog is a good start. This Book is a good way to get started as well. I have read 3 chapters so far and I already think this book is genius.
What I learned so far:
– There is a slow way and a (relatively) fast way to get rich: A slowlane and a fastlane
– The slowlane is what most success books and gurus recommend: Work, safe money and invest that money
– With that spproach you only get rich by the time you are old and not able to enjoy it as much anymore
– The fastlane is the new way of making money: Creating a way of getting income whether you work, sleep, eat or do whatever
– When you hear about success stories you only hear about the eventual outcome, not the long process behind it
– On your on road to success you have to focus on the process!
The book is really inspirational and insightful. This here is written in my little reading break.
If you want more check out the entire book: